Powered by a rechargeable Li-ion battery, the Duke Battery Chain Hoist offers more flexibility than many other hoists on the market. The hoists can be easily moved from station to station or even taken from site to site as needed.
The low voltage hoist is available with maximum load capacity of 250kg or 500kg. Standard height of lift is 3m but this can be customised up to 10m. The standard cord length for pendant control is 2m, but can likewise be customised to suit required height of lift.
Hoist features include:
- Small and efficient high speed brush motor
- Die-cast housing with high level of dust and water protection
- Japanese-made nickel-plated load chain
- Friction clutch to avoid motor damage
- High efficiency drive with 3-stage planetary speed gears and 2-stage speed reducing gears
- Low voltage suitable for restricted areas
Additionally, every hoist comes with the following accessories included:
- Trigger switch set with 2m quick-connector control cord
- LED loading display and overload warning buzzer
- Trigger and reverse switch
- Adaptor and battery charger
- Two Li-ion batteries
- Portable case for safe storage and transport
Extra batteries and full range of spare parts are available separately.